Thursday, June 15, 2006

'It's a Wonderful Life' Most Inspiring Film

Today on FoxNews: "George Bailey's brother proclaimed him the richest man in Bedford Falls. Now the story of the despondent businessman, who got a chance to see how ugly the world would be without him, has been proclaimed the most inspiring American movie."

No surprise there! Like millions of others, I love this film. I don't even know how many times I've seen it and I still cry every time I see the end. That's quality movie-making.

My favorite sentimental and not-so-subtle quotes:
Clarence: Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful whole, doesn't he? ... You see, George, you really had a wonderful life.

Harry: A toast to my big brother George, the richest man in town!

Dear George,
Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings!
Clarence
What about you? What are your favorite quotes, scenes, moments? Feel free to leave a comment... and don't feel like you have to wait until Christmas to enjoy this wonderful film!

No comments: