Monday, December 15, 2008

Barney Cam 2008



















Every year I look forward to Christmas at the White House. I've never been there but I always enjoy the photos and descriptions on the White House Web Site. My favorite part is always Barney Cam, a Christmas video of the Bush Scotties Barney and Miss Beazley decorating the White House, with cameos by Willard (the Bush cat), President Bush, Miss Laura, their daughters and son-in-law. Other than First Family, the guests vary from year to year.

To see the White House decorated for Christmas or watch this year's Barney Cam, visit the Red, White, and Blue Christmas page. There also link for the previous seven years, in case you'd like to see the decorations or videos.

This is Barney's last Christmas in the White House and I sure am going to miss Barney Cam! I wonder if we can buy them all on DVD? (If so, I haven't yet found the link.)

No comments: