Sunday, February 04, 2007

Grammar Girl Podcast

My new favorite podcast is Mignon Fogarty's Grammar Girl. Each week she answers questions about grammar and punctuation in a witty, entertaining, and pithy podcast. I don't think I'd be good at podcasting, but I wish I'd thought of this!

CNN Story 'Grammar Girl' a quick and dirty success
Grammar Girl Blog (includes links to subscribe to via iTunes)
Download iTunes (for Windows or Mac)
QD Now (Quick and Dirty Tips 4 Doing Things Better)

QD Now include 5 podcasts:
  • Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing
  • Mr. Manners' Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Polite Life
  • Money Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for a Richer Life
  • The Traveling Avatar's Tips for a Better Second Life
  • Legal Lad's Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life
The only QD podcast I've tried so far is Grammar Girl, but if the others are half as good they will be worth subscribing to.

What the heck are you waiting for?! Go subscribe!

No comments: