Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Favorite Hardback Book Gadget


















A while ago I wrote about the Gimble, my favorite paperback book gadget. This is my favorite hardback book gadget: The Book Buddy II.

As you can see from the photo (click to enlarge) it can hold any size paperback or hardback book or, with the optional acrylic desktop, most laptop computers.

I mostly use my Book Buddy for hardback books. It's comfy because I can read without holding the book (which makes my healing tennis elbow hurt). Even if I do hold it, the pillow really does make the book feel weightless -- just as their web site says!

The Book Buddy comes in a variety of colors and prices and I recommend it for anyone who loves to read. I bought mine when I had chronic tendonitis, but don't wait until you have a medical excuse. This is a good product for any bibliophile.

1 comment:

walnut5612 said...

I just got my Gimble today!!! I am loving it already!